Love Fades but Pizza is Forever!

And so, I shout "Pizzzzzaaaaaaaa!" When I am asked what's love?

Hey foodies,


Pizza is an incarnation of Aphrodite and print octopus definitely knows it. Print octopus, an E-commerce marketplace which helps artists to showcase and monetize their artwork through print on demand merchandise while helping consumers design products which reflect their personality.
This is why they sent me this beautiful shirt to express my love for cheesy melt-in-mouth pizzas!

Fabric as smooth as cheese and colors as vibrant as veggies, I can rock this tee anywhere and turn heads back!

For sure this tee has become my wardrobe essential.


Want one like mine?  Go to https://www.printoctopus.com/

Print Octopus has a great variety of quality customized t-shirts that you can wear, just team it up with your regular jeans to keep it casual or hep your look with sexy shorts! Choose from a vast variety at Print Octopus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scary Stay at Triund

Local Sightseeing| Food Trail| Day1| Mcleodganj

Chaayos Monsoon Menu